Addiction Recovery Center
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- General Hospital(including VA hospital)
- Hospital inpatient
- Hospital inpatient detoxification
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Outpatient detoxification
- Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or vivitrol
- Regular outpatient treatment
- Smoking not permitted
- Alcohol Abuse
- Drug Abuse
- Drug Addiction
- Intervention center
- Medical Detox
- Substance Abuse
Areas of Specialization
- 12-step faciltitation approach
- Alcohol Detoxification
- Brief intervention approach
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Family Addiction Counseling
- Group counseling offered
- Motivational interviewing
- Naltrexone (oral)
- Opiods Detoxification
- Relapse Prevention
- Relapse prevention from naltrxone
- Vivitrol® (injectable Naltrexone)
5.0 29 days ago
Highly recommended. I am very satisfied and pleased with the kind of service I received from this Hospital. After my inquiry, I was even asked if there is anything else that I can be helped with. As someone who work in health care industry, I will highly recommend this location.
5.0 6 months ago
My wife just gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, and Greenwich hospital gave us the best experience ever!!! Doctor Elias, was great!! we couldn't ask for a better doctor, she was top notch! Very professional, with a great attitude. I would STRONGLY recommend to request her as your doctor. We want her to be our doctor for our future new borns. We also had the best nurses in the world Daniel, and Iren, they went ABOVE, and BEYONG for us!!! we also recommend to request them. Thank you Greenwich Hospital, you gave us the best experience we could ever ask for!!!!
5.0 7 months ago
Excellent. Went there for a burn after a kitchen accident. They were quick, humane, and very knowledgeable. All ER experiences are regrettable, but if I have to go again, it's great to know they're there.
5.0 7 months ago
I have had numerous occasions that I needed Greenwich Hospital and each and every visit has been the top of line treatment, from the emergency room to surgical unit to Cardiac therapy. Every single person I have dealt with was great. Many thanks to everyone.
5.0 8 months ago
Beautiful, exceptionally clean, excellent service. Knowledgeanle and extremely helpful staff.
5.0 9 months ago
Had a procedure done in ambulatory surgery. Everyone was extremely nice and i felt very comfortable going in for my procedure. If i dont have a life threatening issue i will go to Greenwich Hospital for all medical issues.